Angelina Jolie condemns US for its ‘betrayal and failure’
Angelina Jolie condemns US for its ‘betrayal and failure’: Angelina Jolie strongly condemned the us for its ” betrayal and failure” in Afghanistan as Taliban regained control.
Writing for Time, the 46-year-old actress and humanitarian worried for the people of Afghanistan after America “lacked the will” to plan this transition during a managed way.
The recipient of various accolades said she is ‘ashamed’ to be American after their withdrawal from Afghanistan.
“Giving up the thought of a peace agreement between the Afghan government and therefore the Taliban, appearing to chop and run, and abandoning our allies and supporters within the most chaotic way imaginable, after numerous years of effort and sacrifice, may be a betrayal and a failure impossible to completely understand,” she wrote.
Jolie penned: “…After all the bloodshed and energy and sacrifice and time, America seems to possess lacked the desire to plan this transition during a managed way. it had been never getting to be easy or perfect but could are better, more decent and safer.”
Angelina Jolie, who recently posted letter by an Afghan girl, shared her thoughts on Taliban’s rapid advance across the country after foreign forces announced their withdrawal more news .
- IAF Recruitment 2021 November month
- Prime Minister Modi will address the nation at the 82nd Mann Ki Baat meeting today
- Facebook partners with Ministry of Women and Child Development to boost digital literacy
- Google implements a continuous scroll to ‘Search’ on mobile
- IAS टॉपर टीना डाबी ने दी सच्चे प्यार की परिभाषा, आप इसे नकार नहीं पाएंगे