CM opens Amazon India fulfillment center in Coimbatore
The Prime Minister MK. Stalin on Thursday opened a video conference on Amazon India’s fulfillment center in Coimbatore.
Industry Minister Thabangam Thennarasu told program advisers that the center would create 2,000 jobs.
According to a press conference from Amazon India, Mr Stalin said, “The State has always been a popular investment destination for international companies. We welcome investment in logistics infrastructure, such as Amazon’s. Tamil Nadu is among the countries with the highest number of MSMEs in the country and a pool of various skills for talented youth. I am confident that these services will help MSMEs in Government to grow their product market and open the way for job creation. ”
The press release further revealed that Amazon India will also double the final capacity of the existing fulfillment center in Chennai. With this, the company will now have six filling centers and doubled its final capacity in Tamil Nadu.
All of these facilities will be ready and operational before the next festive season to support more than 50,000 vendors in the Kingdom.
The launch price of the iPhone 13 Pro soon click here
Two of these in Tamil Nadu are specialized buildings and will house tens of thousands of products in a large equipment class.
- IAF Recruitment 2021 November month
- Prime Minister Modi will address the nation at the 82nd Mann Ki Baat meeting today
- Facebook partners with Ministry of Women and Child Development to boost digital literacy
- Google implements a continuous scroll to ‘Search’ on mobile
- IAS टॉपर टीना डाबी ने दी सच्चे प्यार की परिभाषा, आप इसे नकार नहीं पाएंगे