Colts DC Matt Eberflus: The Colts have another concern for COVID-19 within their coaching staff.
Indianapolis announced on Sunday that the team’s defensive coordinator Matt Eberflus will not train on Sunday for reasons related to COVID-19. The Colts have announced that safety coach Alan Williams will perform Eberflus’ duties in the team’s game on Sunday against the Panthers.
This is the second time since the start of a training camp when the Colts coach missed time due to COVID-19. Head coach Frank Reich, who was vaccinated, missed the first few days of practice after being diagnosed with the virus in late July.
Colts did not disclose whether Eberflus was tested for the virus. But given that NFL coaches need to be vaccinated to be closer to the players, it makes sense that Eberflus meets that requirement.
Williams is in his second season with the Colts as a defensive assistant. He returned to the organization when Reich took over as head coach in 2018. He was previously the coach of the back-to-back team from 2002-2011. He then worked as a Vikings defensive coordinator from 2012-2013 and coached the Lions’ defs back / safices from 2014-2017.
- IAF Recruitment 2021 November month
- Prime Minister Modi will address the nation at the 82nd Mann Ki Baat meeting today
- Facebook partners with Ministry of Women and Child Development to boost digital literacy
- Google implements a continuous scroll to ‘Search’ on mobile
- IAS टॉपर टीना डाबी ने दी सच्चे प्यार की परिभाषा, आप इसे नकार नहीं पाएंगे