Dababy said he was ‘never intended to offend anyone’ with homophobic comments: The American Rapper Dababy has discussed controversy triggered through his homophobic comments.
During his performance on Sunday at the Summer Hot97 concert at the Metlife Stadium in New Jersey, the 29-year-old hit suge maker said he “never intends to offend anyone” with what he said.
Dababy expressed his gratitude to the radio station for giving him the opportunity “to share my prize, share my blessings with you all here lived on this stage among all the chaos and all counter attacks.”
“So the hat for all of you for it. They accept my sincerity and all my apologies when I say I have never intended to offend anyone or say anything to make anyone feel the type of way of life at that stage a few weeks ago,” He shares.
He also credits the station to be “willing to keep their necks on the phone, willing to oppose all opportunities with everything that happens here in the world.”
“They still let me come here at this stage and use their platforms. They help the world move forward and become a better place and don’t stop people based on errors made like we are not human,” he said. more news
- IAF Recruitment 2021 November month
- Prime Minister Modi will address the nation at the 82nd Mann Ki Baat meeting today
- Facebook partners with Ministry of Women and Child Development to boost digital literacy
- Google implements a continuous scroll to ‘Search’ on mobile
- IAS टॉपर टीना डाबी ने दी सच्चे प्यार की परिभाषा, आप इसे नकार नहीं पाएंगे