Ida Tracking: Tornado Watch is effective in the tri-state area. Flash flood emergency has been issued in NYCTRENTON, NJ (CBSNewYork) : Tornado warnings and flash flood warnings have been issued for parts of the three states as a coup of Ida. Around 9pm on Wednesday night, Manhattan, Bronx, and Westchester counties issued tornado warnings, but they have since expired. Tornado observations in New Jersey will continue until 1 am. Thursday Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Pasek and Union counties. The tornado warning will continue until 10pm. Wednesdays in the following counties: Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth,
Morris, Ocean, Sai Lehm, Somerset and the Warren National Weather Service confirmed that a tornado had landed in Burlington in the area. All tornado warnings in New Jersey have expired. View the latest forecasts and weather warnings In New York, the tornado warning will go into effect for all five counties and Long Island and Westchester counties by 1 AM on Thursday. At 1 AM on Thursday, Fairfield, Middlesex, New Haven and New London counties in Connecticut more news .
- IAF Recruitment 2021 November month
- Prime Minister Modi will address the nation at the 82nd Mann Ki Baat meeting today
- Facebook partners with Ministry of Women and Child Development to boost digital literacy
- Google implements a continuous scroll to ‘Search’ on mobile
- IAS टॉपर टीना डाबी ने दी सच्चे प्यार की परिभाषा, आप इसे नकार नहीं पाएंगे