Tata Motors new Punch SUV to be launched this Diwali See details
Tata Motors new Punch SUV to be launched this Diwali See details: It will be placed under the company’s compact SUV Nexon and is expected to enter the market around Diwali this year.
India’s largest car company Tata Motors on Monday said it would launch its mini SUV Punch during the ongoing holiday season. The Punch SUV is based on the H2X concept, demonstrated by Tata Motors at Auto Expo 2020.
It will be placed under the company’s compact SUV Nexon and is expected to enter the market around Diwali this year. Arranged for a “national launch this holiday season”, Tata Motors said in a statement that Punch would provide a mixture of “critical assistance and sports facilities”. However, it did not disclose further details. Shailesh Chandra who is the President of the Tata Motors Business Unit Vehicle Business Unit said, “Tata PUNCH, as the name suggests, is a powerful car that can go anywhere”.
He added, “In line with the SUV genetics of all Tata Motors products and customer care, looking for an integrated city car with pure SUV features, Punch will be the fourth addition to our SUV family, expanding the range of options for all.” It is the first SUV built on the ALFA-ARC (Agile Light Flexible Advanced Architecture) platform, developed under the Impact 2.0 language.
- IAF Recruitment 2021 November month
- Prime Minister Modi will address the nation at the 82nd Mann Ki Baat meeting today
- Facebook partners with Ministry of Women and Child Development to boost digital literacy
- Google implements a continuous scroll to ‘Search’ on mobile
- IAS टॉपर टीना डाबी ने दी सच्चे प्यार की परिभाषा, आप इसे नकार नहीं पाएंगे
- gooogle news
- love quotes in hindi
- Modal Paper
- Personal Improvement
- Public speaking
- Royal attitude status in Hindi