Tom Tugendhat from the UK and Afghanistan: Anger, grief, anger
Tom Tugendhat: In an emotional speech, Conservative MP Tom Tugendhat recounts the anger, grief and anger felt by veterans “leaving” Afghanistan.
The chairman of the foreign affairs committee, which was based in Afghanistan, said what President Biden had done to Afghan troops was “disgraceful”.
He also revealed that the health secretary had promised him “he would do more for veterans”.
The MPs listened and delivered his speech, which was received with joy and applause, which is usually allowed in the Commons room.
- IAF Recruitment 2021 November month
- Prime Minister Modi will address the nation at the 82nd Mann Ki Baat meeting today
- Facebook partners with Ministry of Women and Child Development to boost digital literacy
- Google implements a continuous scroll to ‘Search’ on mobile
- IAS टॉपर टीना डाबी ने दी सच्चे प्यार की परिभाषा, आप इसे नकार नहीं पाएंगे